Our doors are also perfect for use where high security applications are required, providing you with the ultimate in levels of protection, safety and security.
Like all our products, our steel security door sets are custom made to suit your individual requirements. So they’re available to fit in with multiple doorframe sizes and to be operated in the widest possible range of environments.
We can also fit louvre door options, such as aluminium, weather and storm louvres, depending on what you need.
We can supply your steel doors with relevant government standard ratings for fire, insurance, acoustics, thermals, safety and other factors that may be important for your circumstances.
Our end to end service incorporates a fully co-ordinated system for design, manufacture and installation – giving you maximum efficiency and providing peace of mind that your premises will be protected with the highest quality steel doors available in the UK.
- High performance hinges
- Anti jemmy astragal strip
- Brush strips and draught seals available
- Minimum of 1.6mm zinc coated steel frame material
- Lockformed door skins.
- Stainless steel hinges
- Slimline and fully glazed door options.
- 304 or 316 grade stainless steel doors
- Vision panels
- Louvre panels
- Bird and insect mesh
- Over panels
- Fixed panels to match.
- Re-bound panels.
- Wide range of frame options
- Wide range of threshold options
- Wide range of locking options
- Bespoke designs
- Can be powder coated to any colour
Ratings & Certification
- High security
- Sports and leisure
- Stainless steel doors are available with most options.
- Can suit openings up to 6000mm wide
- Openings up to 5000mm high
- Available with manual or electric locking
- Can be operated via access control systems
- Can be connected to intruder and fire alarms