Our range of roller shutters can be supplied for manual or electric operation and are suitable for all commercial and industrial use. All electric roller shutters can be operated individually or with group controls.
The types of roller shutters we supply for commercial premises include:
Vision Roller Shutters
These are designed to offer the maximum vision through the roller shutter without jeopardising the security of the roller shutter. With an aesthetically pleasing hood box and available in manual or electric operation, depending on size and application
Car Park Roller Shutters
Designed to be easy to use and very durable without jeopardising the security of the roller shutter with an aesthetically pleasing hood box that is one of the most compact on the market to ensure that the least head room is lost in a car park.
Depending on the setup of your car park entry and exit systems, you can operate these roller shutters via most access control and traffic light systems.
Car park shutters are usually designed for high usage, and are available with a range of motors and specified and built to suit each application.
Aluminium Roller Shutters
Compact aluminium roller shutters are suitable for a wide variety of applications including schools, hospitals, shops, commercial and industrial units and high security applications. They provide a very quiet operation with brush strips in the guide rails and a rubber closing strip to the bottom of the shutter.
All our shutters are designed with an aesthetically pleasing hood box that is the most compact on the market, as well as being available with manual or electric operation – depending on the required size and application.
Fire Rated Roller Shutters
Available to fit in with all manner of environments where fire security is an essential element of the overall safety of the organisation.
Hospitals, commercial premises, factories, industrial units etc can all benefit from having properly fire rated security shutters fitted – both for peace of mind and to conform to the relevant safety standards.
The shutters are rated from a 30 minuet and up to a 4 hour fire rating.
Steel Roller Shutters
The perfect choice if you require additional security for your premises – whether they be a hospital, shop, industrial unit or any other building that needs high security.
These steel security shutters are designed to fit in with your existing premises, incorporating a small hood box that complements the attractive design nicely.
- Manual override (in case of a power failure)
- High security options (LPCB & SEAP)
- 5 year warranty can be provided on motor parts
- Wide range of standard RAL and BS colours
- Versatile fixing system to suit almost any opening
Options and Controls
- Key switch or rocker switch operation as standard.
- Operation by access control systems.
- Can be connected into BMS systems.
- Can be operated via traffic light systems.
- Battery backup systems
- Can be connected into fire or intruder alarm systems.
- Punched curtains options
- See though and glazed options.
- Perforated curtain options
- Solid curtain options
- Tube and link curtains
- Vision curtains
- Airflow curtains
- Fire rated options
- Insulated curtain options
- Wide range of RAL and BS colours available
- Specialist coatings and Syntha Pulvin colours available
- LPCB levels SR 1, and 2
- Secured by design options
- Insurance rated options
- Police approved options
- Commercial applications
- Hospitals and medical centres
- Loading bays
- Car parks
- Retail applications
- Bar counters
- High security applications
- Government premises
- Available in manual or electric operations
- Three phase and intensive usage options
- Compact designs
- Fixed panels and louvres available to suit.
- Up to 12,000mm wide
- Up to 12,000mm high