Our range of security gates can be supplied for manual or electric operation and are suitable for all commercial and industrial use. A range of styles and finishes is available to choose from, depending on what you’re looking for.
The types of security gates we supply for commercial or industrial premises include:
Come in a wide range of designs, with basic designs being available off the shelf. Also, most styles of gates can be bespoke manufactured and made to measure.
Like most of our security gates, our bi-folding versions can be fully automated or manually operated, depending on your requirements. (Some premises, for example, are not able to fit electric bi-folding gates, where others are suitable for this type of automated solution).
Multiple different designs being available off the shelf, while at the same time most styles of gates can be chosen from our bespoke range and thus made to measure.
Sliding gates are available as cantilever or run on a ground track and can be fully automated or manually operated. Electric sliding gates are often used in environments where additional security is required, whether that be a commercial premises, a hospital or other public sector building, or for shops and industrial premises.
These come in a wide range of different designs. We have a large number of standard designs that are available off the shelf, as well as being able to offer many different types of bespoke and made to measure swing gates to suit your needs.
The range of gates on offer includes electric gates – sometimes known as automatic or automated gates – as well as gates that are operated manually.
We also provide a wide range of different access control systems for your swing gates, depending on your circumstances.
- 2 year automation warranty
- Strong and robust systems
- Advanced safety devices
- Installed with built in safety, safety beams and edges as standard.
- High performance drive units
- Versatile operating systems
- Smooth operating systems
- Unique and proven safety features
- Renowned build quality
- Installed with a manual override facility as standard
- Compliant with all current regulations.
- Fully tested and certified on completion
- Intercom systems (Wireless, GSM, video and audio).
- Access control systems
- Remote control fobs
- Timer operation
- Keypad entry
- Key switch and push button
- Fire brigade emergency access switch
- ANPR and CCTV systems
- Biometric systems
- Traffic light systems
- Road and induction loop operation
- Can be connected to fire and intruder alarms
- Can be linked to BMS systems
- High security
- Car parks
- Stainless steel
- Powder coated
- Hardwood and softwood timber